Well, since i have some times, i would like to share about my job experience....
Well many of my friends just ask about my job, and what i reply is :"The salary too little and work till freak me out!!" Well that is my common reply, and the most negative one. Well from this job, i see another view from another angle, and it helped me to make me flashback to my childhood.
Well to me, i don't have a complete childhood. What do i mean incomplete? Well, when i was a kid, i was very quiet and selfish. And i never mixed with friend, i didn't like to talk much, and always get bullied by other students. You see, i was quite pampered by my parent before. Compare to others, i don't feel like i am one of them. I am special, in another way. I mentally feel like i does not match their age, i feel like i am a age smaller.... And thus, i created a depression within myself. And that is not a good sign......
Well this is just a flashback. Now look at these children again, i feel like i am back to those days again. I meet with some children with different personalities. And i like the talkative one the most. ( Even you don't want to care about him, he still keep talking to you ...) I feel that they are healthy in this way. They didn't lock away from people. They like to bring sunshine to people. Even when i busy marking their paper, i feel a calm atmosphere from their smiles. And maybe they help to encourage me to work for a few days more......
And not only that, i look through the whole syllabus again. From numbers to algebra. I feel like i have revise them again. And maybe it is essential for my maths foundation. I can look for their mistakes commited, and look at mine again. ( I discover one thing, people these days like to memorise the maths proceduer instead of learning the procedures. When the question changed little only, they don't know how to do again.)
Working at there, make me feel like i am trying to retain what i have lost when i was a child. I feel like i have get them back again. A wierd expression, but a true experience. And so much for my first job experience.


Do u know ur childhood is same with me
ReplyDeletebut just looks at another way,
ur parents care u more u know, that's why they're pampering u.
But ya i also agree with u that we do not have freedom like others during childhood.
u all r 生在福中不知福。。。
ReplyDelete不吃藤的孩子长不大嘛。。。。
ReplyDelete以后谁做我的孩子,谁就有难了。哈哈哈。。。。