听一听。。。。

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mengkuang Morning

Yesterday, Jimmy invite me to have a morning run at Mengkuang dam. (Said want to practise the stamina) I was really shock when he call me yesterday night. Then an idea come through my mind....(Why not take some picture of some lovely nature?) Ok then, off the way i go, with a camera on my hand.....



But today, i little oversleep, I rush to my car and race o the Mengkuang. ( I don't want to miss the sunrise!!) Then luckily , when i reach here, the sun haven't rise yet. So i just an get some snapshot on the beautiful scene!



So here's some of my little masterpiece. Hoho.......

































































Anyway, it is just a portion of my collection. ( I feel like little "sampat" to myself, mengkuang only ma.........Nt special wat. Aiyo........)


Anyway save the enviroment and learn to love mother nature. Or the next time all we can find is notting but pollution.

3 comments:

  1. crazy, never been mangkuang b4???
    but some excercise is good for ur health!!!
    deep breath at such green, unpolluted enviroment is really nice.
    such feeling u cant have it at kl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yaya,nx time if u go jog invited me...hehe...
    miss the environment thr...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jou:
    yaya. U say tat good, Next time we cum out and have a morning walk la! Dun always said wan stay at home a! hahaha.......

    Tom:
    ya wait u o! U cum back 1st la! haha.......

    ReplyDelete