March 8~
I go and celebrate Kj birthday with Seng Wah and Lip Hong. We together depart to penang. And for the first time, we decided to go o the botanical garden. Really is an exception and something new! Evern they confess that shopping have become boring already! Haha......
We take some pics of some scenes that really caught our heart that time......
I remembe this mobile ice cream stall forever. He is an indian, but he can speak chinese........!
"Uncle, berapa duit ice cream ini?"
"一个一块钱! 两个两块钱!不是台币,是马币!"
Wow i just straight get shot by his respond. These days really hard to earn money lo......
Later we have some lunch at a vegetarian restaurant. Really the food there is super delicious! Kj didn't take us to the wrong place! ( There also got a vegetarian steak. Well if i can eat a real one, why i want to pick that food...? So i choose porridge instead. And the porridge's name also very sweet, called " granny vegetarian porridge"., make me miss my grandma..(T_T)
Then we hanging around at Queensbay, then stop at Kim Gary. The food there is delicious, but filling the menu like filling the college form. I need to flip 4 different colour of papers just to tick a set menu io want!
But anyway, happy birthday Jou..... Wow Bosco is watching you~~~
Later we see a movie called.“幸福万岁”. A nice movie, lack of the hilirious element in the end. And It quite reflect our Malaysian life...... Later we go home to eat Kj's favourite "Hua Dang Hor"....

And we take the cake back to Jou house, and happy birhday again Jou! Say Cheese~~~
And we take the cake back to Jou house, and happy birhday again Jou! Say Cheese~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 10th~~
Today is the day when i take my STPM exam. To be honest, i never expect to be one of the 3As list. I realy happy that time, especially when there is only 3 people get into the 3As list in my class... I really excited for myself, and after my harkwork for almost one and a half year, sacrifise my romance and entertainment, i finally moving one step further to enter university of my dream. I take F6 because of it. And after a big gamble, my dream finally come true....!!!
TODAY IS MY BIG DAY!! I SO HAPPY!!


No comments:
Post a Comment