22th March~~
Today is the historical day of my life. Well not something to proud of. I experience my 1st car accident. Well it not totally my fault. And i will tell you why...
After back from Berapit, i went home, and reach a small road of my taman. The opposite road does not have car. So i go on the middle of road, behind a motorcycle. And suddenly, the motorcycle turn to right from the left side of my car! (That means it is turning his bike to the front of my car!) I couldn't make an immediate stop, and BOOM!
Well there was 2 Indians, one male and one female. They got minor injuries. (Man i didn't hit them, my car just touched their bike. ) Ok then i start to walk out from my car, with a grim expression. (And they also show a unplesant look at me.) I beg for apologize from them, but they simply reply:" Sorry?? Everyone will say sorry ! No use one! An accident not because of a sorry!" ( Man i was trying to be nice to them. I know i was wrong for sticking my car too near to them. But they didn't even look back nor making any damn signal when they make a turn. At least they must raise their hand when turn their bike mah! They thought they 100% right meh???)
What make me even furious that they questioning me that i got a licence tak! (Look buddy, I drive at least 3 hours every single day ever since i get my licence 2 years ago!! And you questioning my driving ability???You are the people who i always meet that like to make a turn that suka hati!! And you even say i cut you! I didn't even speed darn it!! If I speed, you now can't even make a shout to me like that already!!) But i didn't say, not because i scare of him. Because i don't want to mess things up. I keep quiet, with an unstatisfy look.
All right, her sister looked injured. I take them to the nearest clinic. And try to make this problem more easier to solved.I politely shake their hand, enquire their injuries, and something. And then that guy looked more calm than just now. Ok then, my dad follow by, and paid their medical fee. Plus the damage of their bike, totally Rm200. I trying to return back that amount of money to my dad. But my dad refuse to accept it. That's make me even feel guilty about that accident. I feel like i am not responsible enough. Just feel relief that it didn't cause any more problems to me. The case is close. I must drive more careful next time, and learn to condemn people for their mistakes if things happen like that again.


lolz....
ReplyDeletepity ray, u sure scare at that time...
INDIANare like that 1, really s--k...
aiks...
so u now akey bo?
ur parents its nt ur faut boo?
actually is thier fault ,u drive straight bt they turn,u didnt wrong,they mata sepek...
aikz