Ok...Now i have reach the last day of the year, i want start to review what have i done throughout the year.......
If i can use a adjective to describe this year, i can tell you, it is dramatic. I didn't get so much exposial in my life. I thought i can go back to form 6 with the different personality.... But everything just does not turn out right. It is out of my expectation. I didn't realise that. However, i don't want to experience them again. And the memories is just left like a scar, or a sweet taste. It is unforgettable, it is an incredible year for me to experience.
Year 2008 ended, and my life as a secondary student is over. It is an unforgettable memory. I want to thanks my best friends for being part of my life. I appreciate that........
And i wish all of us a happy new year! Happy great year for 2009!!



踩著沉重的心情告別2008年,以歡喜的心情迎接2009年。愿你在2009年能心想事成,新年快樂,happy new year........
ReplyDelete