今天是大年初二了。我不说时间真是过得真快。
奇怪为什么我现在才打吧?
真的我最近真是没mood打。
尤其是用这南极星打,真是打到出烟。。。。
ahem......话说回来。我这次不像往年,我这次留在BM过年。
最远跑到槟城。
做什么?
Shopping shopping shopping.。。。。。
真是又要出烟了。。。。
我说要去 Bukit Bendera or 植物园。
Butterfly Park or Bird Park also okay what.
At least special ma!!
Why Queensbay? Why Gurney? Why Sunway?
I go there many many many times already!!
(除夕那天我一家四口只在Sushi King吃团圆饭。。。。。)
真的我的新年超平凡的。
(对了,我和我的亲戚这次不能收红包。原因不便现在透露。。。。。)
Ohya today i go to Gurney, and then go to eat outside the mall.
Also not to forget to have a breeze of cold air of the seaside......
Well looking around,
the surface of seaside is full with dirt.
maybe the tide does not rise right now.....
I saw lots of family hanging around there.
And also not to miss some sweet couple hanging around.
I also heard children screaming with excitement.
Playing bubble gun, playing small kite, some also not playing nice.......
The first thought that flash through my mind is
" Man how long i haven't been here?"
Why these familiar scene looked not so familiar to me right now?
Staring at those children, my sis said to me:
" If we only have a little sister.......".
"And you so gonna be sorry then. haha.........."
" If we only have a little sister.......".
"And you so gonna be sorry then. haha.........."
Ai......the satay i ate just now produce gastric gas on my stomach..
Not feel so good~~
Please don't wondering why i shift to write in English instead of Chinese.........
I really s**ks in pinyin...........


nvmind....haha, we ll meet up soon...
ReplyDeletehaha
happy cny
yaya
ReplyDeletec u soon