My friends usualy will ask me a simple question:" So how are you doing lately." And my reply is tat i keep leisuring at home. I couldn't refresh what am i doing for past few weeks. But then, my parents keep nagging me that i does not spending time at home very much, keep go out and come back late. Well the statement is true.... And now.. I try to list some new and crazy things i have experienced which i can remember...
1. There is one night i come back home at 2am midnight because i watch midnight movie with friends.
2. I drive as far as Nibong Tebal and Kepala Batas for 1st time
3. My first car accident ever since i start driving
4. I go to Kelantan 4 times in a month. (And my first driving experience at Kota Bharu.)
5. First time i witness hyperactive children and how they behave
6.There is one time i go out from home at 9am morning and come back home at 11.30pm night. (Realy crazy though..)
7.I witness 3 car accidents in a month (Is it luck or.......??)
8.My first hill hiking at Bukit Tekun ( I never know it located near my house....!!)
9. There is one time i go watch 3 movies in 3 days continuously.... ( Gee what a waste..!)
10.There is a week when i fuel up my car twice a week! ( And i have a big explanation for my dad)
11.There is a week when i only spend my time having dinner with my parents only once in a week.
12. I have passed through USM branches at Kota Bharu, Penang and Nibong Tebal di......
13. I have written 6 English essays in applying scholarships...... ( I get bad temper that time because of that..)
I now start counting the holidays left on my hand. I won't get as much leisuer time as i want to later di... I now start to tresure every moment i have on my hand. Hope that i won't waste it again...


aiya, buddy still hv time...take ur time,
ReplyDeletewa, u dun know tokun...swt...
hyperactive children, haha,aiks me physio oso nid to take care tem 1, aiks really...i really want call nurse to injest analgestic to them, let them sleep ten all gao tim...too...its nt noughty la,bt wat u talk they dun know n dun listen coz majority thier mental are retarded...bt pity them oso la....aiks...
3 movie in 3 days, wa, wt who?
teman ur parents more la, or else when u do uni, u ll hv less time to accompany ur parents ady...