听一听。。。。

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just an ordinary day

These days I have some bad feeling which I don’t know how to describe. Somethings wrong with me. Lately I easily fed up for some simple mistakes. In short, I become short tempered lately.I wonder what is happening on me. Even when I live in KL, I also easily fed up. This is not really my character when I was before. I want to understand myself more before it became worsen. Have a cup of coffee and cool down first.

One of the reason that I discover is that when I am looking at the laptop for a long time I will easily get fed up. Maybe is the brightness setting. But I have already set to its minimum amplitude and it is still like irritating my eyes. I will forced to use the screen protector even though I haven’t found my laptop screen size yet and the screen will show some pop up bubble when I stick on the screen later.

Ohya lately I am working on a storyline which based on the life which happening on me in f6. …….I want to jolt down all the detail which happen at past.

My sis is having exam soon, and I am worry about her, superb! She didn’t do much pass year question and when I tell her, she just respond like is respond :” Ah na Ah na..” And when she is study, her handphone always stick on her hand and always call her friends. Even the test is only 2 days left she still want to go to school just to pass some notes to her friends. I cant tell what’s next, well just all rest on her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment