听一听。。。。

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ordinary day

Today my math test has finally ended. I feel quite a relief because i have finish all i should i done at saturday. Therefore there is no more reason for me to stay at saturday class anymore. And right now i feel quiet tired after come back from the church meeting. And later i straight go to the facebook pages. I think i have quite addicted to the facebook stuff. I should start to control. M test is coming. I should remember that always.

And by the way, mr. diary. Lately the room problem has arise from now. And apparently everyone is he victim. I think everything can be solved by some communication. I hope next sem i wont face such problem. In this problem they want me to be like the people in charge. Well if i am capable enough to take such burden, i can. But the condition that i dont want to be bonded by the contract. That's what i hate the most. Therefore i hope there is some cooperation going on the neighbourhood.

Now talk bout my study. I think there is lot's of leftover that i still havent study . I think i need to buckle up to catch up the latest study trend. It is important for me to keep up the pace. I think i should start work hard and gambatte. This sem will be over soon, and i have gain some knowledge which is important to me. And i will keep on learning. ADD OIL FOR ME

You know, Mr.diary, i still want to chat with you more, dont know why. Maybe that will make me feel much better. I now want to do things and some progression in my life. And therefore i dislike to waste the time. However i still keep staring at facebook. Apparently it is not healthy for me. Therefore Mr. Diary, I want to talk to you more often. So i can change my attention to you. =)

1 comment:

  1. add oil add oil...gambatea....2molo ll be my exam....huhu....i still gt many havent study yt....

    ReplyDelete