听一听。。。。

Friday, March 26, 2010

Normal routine as always

I just came back from church small group meeting at 10pm like that, and yes the sisters are trying to tell me to go back to normal church life again. Well it is not that i dont want to listen. I am listening, but i oso need some rest. Hey gimme a break~! I already feel tired di. I just wanna have some rest~~!

I now quite tension. I still got dynamics report yet to do . and need to revise for those things i have learned. I need some time to do some practise.. I am lack of it. that's why i didnt do well in exam. It is just a month away from the final, I need to start to work out already.

Talk about work out, i always forget about the application of tat ptptn stuff. Next monday if i not wrong is the summation day. I think i need to do something about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment