听一听。。。。

Friday, May 15, 2009

Climbing Hill

Today I feel sampat, coz I wake up early and pull my friends to go climb a hill here. And we all still want to get more sleep.......
Well you can see how tired am i from my face. Really it takes me forever for me to hike to the top. And when i thought a nice and beautiful scene awaits me. Only then I realised that i am reaching the gate of a celcom satelite tower!!! SO DISSAPOINTING!!!
But anyway i still manage to use the remaining energy left to take some pic... And these 2 are my friends who follow me to reach such proud achievement. Hehe...... See hw excited am i?? Hehe......


And here's how i share my excitement with tom


And then the following day, I spend my time lying on my bed, suffering back ache and leg ache and pigu ache........ And suffer the same pain for the rest of the days.....

2 comments:

  1. awwww..... suffer the same of back ache, leg ache and butt ache...aaaa..... but you look soooooo alive the next day oooo ^^... still can shopping, and eat DIM SUM oooo :P.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa, so serious a?y i didnt feel anything 1?
    ei,when can we go mengkuang?

    ReplyDelete