- Today I can't start my car engine. Dunno why. Maybe is the car battery is almost finish, or the petrol which i fueled has bubbles inside the engine starting kit. Just then the alarm suddenly turn on by itself!! I just like omg! And i want to close it but fail. And the irritating sound keep on and on, and disturbing the neighbourhood! I feel so like want to find a hole and put my head inside it! But then the alarm will stop. I thought is over. Just then, when i open the door, the alarm sound up again!! and wait for one minute for it to shut up by itself. And what make things more desperate, I want to have lunch outside! And i didn't eat my breakfast! So with no choice, i walk out and go find the nearest retaurant. And walk under the big sun is susah my skin!! (T.T)
- Today morning when i woke up, suddenly i saw a bird fly into my room!! I just shock till wake up. Flying in a small room, itseems like flying in a high speed. And i feel that it is impossible to fly into my rom because the upstair is like sealed. There is no holes for it to fly in! I try to get it away but fail. So i just go downstairs and prepare a long plastic stick, try to make some noice to scare it away. But then, i get a call from my friends. And after finish the call, i back to buisness. And thank God that the bird is dissapear di. But sad that it leave a shit as a gift for me. Me really "haiz".......
- My mum is going for a surgery. So i was force to redraw myself from the trip to kl for 2 weeks. And she will need to stay at hospital start from wednesday. And I will then in charge of the duty at home. Really so sudden! And add more loneliness at my home(T.T)
- During afternoon, i get a phone call from Hong Kong, saying that i get 2nd prize for getting the lottery. Teorically i no need to believe, but in my heart, i still have the desire to believe it! I feel that it is not right! And like i am greedy and eventually i will get tricked. I must turn to the Lord. And must believe that money can't drop from the sky by itself!!
Ok!!! Back to buisness~~~!!! Like thinking that today incidents is jokes to me ok di!!!! Wahahahahaha..........


o, cannot go kl liao...ten cum teman me lo....exam habis, hurray....
ReplyDeleteWAAHHH.. a bird aa... ^^
ReplyDelete