This is a True story
about my car
It accompany me since i was standard 5
that time it was my mum who drove it.
But that's another story...
I seldom feel this car existance
Till at 11th June 2007
I get my first P lisence
So my dad allow me to drive it
and tell me that from that day onward
I drive that car to school EVERY DAY
Well i didn't dare to look at the wheel.
I felt a big responsibility hanging on my shoulder.
And all the story was started
When i first step on the padel...
So I may ask
What is so special about this car?
Why i need to state it.
I tell you
Ever since i start driving,
never a day i stop from driving
I almost driving everyday for 2 years di.......
I was given lots of responsibility
going to lots of place
Because of this car
my social circle grew bigger drastically
I drive
From Bukit Mertajam
To Seberang Jaya
From Butterworth
To Penang
From Nibong Tebal
To Kepala Batas
From enjoying driving from the start
To hate driving in the end...
However it is an influencial experience
because i almost spend at least 2 hours per day
driving around Bukit Mertajam.
It is an dilemma
I like this experience eventually
Because i wont get this chance to drive that much after next week anymore......
When i remind about my car
I remind about my f6 life
To be honest i really miss f6 life.....
Even though i really hate it
It keeps reminds me
how desperate that time i want to escape that life
Everyday go to school like go to hell
Not much people will understand how hard and desperate i past these hard moments.....
I even started to consider shifting my f6 to foundation at mmu.
But i stay eventually , and give me the greatest suffer of all time...
And ever since that time
I never believe in fairy tales
I does not deserve to have one, not at all.
Almost along my school life at f6
I am not happy......
But also give me the hardest experience that i ever forget!!
These 2 years is just like a dream
just like yesterday
I think no one of my friend will dream of f6
like me EVERYDAY
In my memory
f6 like yesterday, and it will never faded.
And my car is helping me remembering my f6 every moment......


YEA... i remember that car...
ReplyDeleteit drive me around Penang ^^... and you are the driver ^^....
hahahaha.... i'm gonna miss that car too ^^...