听一听。。。。

Saturday, May 23, 2009

UTAR and everything bout it. Zzzzzz........

One more week left before my depart to kl. Now what i need to do left...?

Ah yes........ I go search the google earth and see where it located. Well apparently to me, it looked quite small compare to ktar.........



Well on the right side of the silver building, it is UTAR building. And on the left is KTAR building......I just confused... Did they just share the building? Or the KTAR really that big....??( Or is UTAR really tat small....??)

Ahem.... that's nt the point.... Nw i should preparing the things like.... Who am i going with? My family or my friend? Hw long will stay with my friend? What things should i take? and etc etc.... Even my parents start to compare my mechatronic course with mechanical, and Monash with Utar. Really sick of keep explaining to them~~~~~~ Now i really miss my holiday~~~~ aiz......

ok ok stop reminding my holiday again!!!! Now the future is going and going~~~~~ 人生有多少个十年??If i dont know hw to appreciate it, I will sorry for myself. At least I tell myself, This long break changed me a lot. I learn from it. And it have become my stepping stone to grow up!! So stop flashback to it!! hahahaha.........(Going Kelantan 5 times a month is , to my friends, is nuts.... But to me, amen!!) hahaha..........

Ohya, i will looking forward to meet some of my friends there. hahaha..........

No comments:

Post a Comment