These fews days is a very very busy moment for me, but still i want to find a place to shout out ba.
Ohya this is the 1st post of the year. haha.. ( Clap hand, clap clap...) Well I not really feel happy, but think back, is happy the thing i want, If i am keep chasing happiness, i will only bring more unhappiness to me. So I just be myself with a normal mood. With a bunch of Freaking and Fucking assignments and test on my table. Even so I still like my busy life. I feel like I am learning, i like busy, maybe because I am not like lonely. Anyway, I am just speaking nonesnse. If feel want to sleep di just close this post, beacuse this conversation is only talk to myself after all.
Lately I am busy with the Robotic society and the Church activities, And yes, these 2 gang are really smart to make me busy like shit, and i luck for me, I only need a small entertainment to relax myself. So just take a sip of the water and watching anime and laugh for next half hour, and go back to do 2 EIS assignments. Later will deal with the Japanese, Dynamics assignment, with a package of Dynamics and Manifacture reports, not to forget the cumming Solid Mechanics test and oh if i ever forget, Maths test. Yes i am fucking freaking out because These particular event will only happen in 2 weeks time. So I have to busy like shit. But never will i let go any kind of robotic event. Because I damn love it.
So now, I feel myself complicated, just because I am sensitive, and I always afraid this ppl feeling and that ppl feeling, yes yes I am afraid everythingzzzz.....But after all, maybe this is just another way of me to handle stuff. or i should say systematic in complexity. But I just want a simple life. With someone who can care about me and assist me. And I just need to concentrate to make things done. I never afraid homework pressure. Because I like it. But i afraid to handle troubles. When feel notting I can call, I call upon Lord's name and calling a call back home. But anyway I feel i want to settle these things myself, and so I lazy to call again. And craping at here.
So am I finding trouble to myself? Yes it is. So what should I do? Notting. So what now? Just shut up and get back to work, because at the time you finish your things it is time for a simple good night sleep. The end.
Ps: I am so happy my sis get 8A's in her SPM, her effort has been paid. And the end of secondary school life for me and my sis. So i will never drive back to Jit sin again. I wont smell back those f6 life so hard again. Love you sis


No comments:
Post a Comment