听一听。。。。

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh My Goodness~~~!!!!

I was total surprise, a friend of mine who are same age with me are already reaching year 3! I feel that he is a good leader and example for me~~ And my dear kj lh tom too. They have learn much more than me. I feel that I have been left out a lot in everything. During that time I really got blame myself why I was wasting so much time at f6..

But think back again even I study foundation of matriculation or whatever, I feel that I am still not ready that time since that I was pampered quite a lot at home. Therefore I am really fighting hard to chase their ability now. I should not feel that I have learn a lot or something, because I still being dumped quite hard at the back. However even though I go to learn the external knowledge I must not forget to keep chasing my current sem syllabus, I don't want to repeat the nightmare which happen at Solid and Maths test... Gambatte to me~~!!!

During the robotic activity I was having allergic again.... Skin allergic. Even that i can choose to go home, but I still want to stay at the workshop, because I damn love robotic~~!!! But I didn't do much because I cant concentrate.... But I still want to learn more... I don't want be so blur again at there next time~~!!! Now i am doing my report of the G clamp. Tomorrow I will having experiment again....

No comments:

Post a Comment