Hey Mr. Diary, i finally propose me to get the secetary post in robocon! I feel so excited for having things to do already! But they havent decide yet. But at least i tried, so i have no regret. I think i need to start to find the resources about secetary post di on the net. Now i just arrive home at 5am morning, and have a sleep till 11am coz of ning sudden call from USA @@
Ohya i have an idea pop up on my mind, really serious matter Mr. diary, I want to start a new blog concerning the robotic stuff for my own, and share my learning and ideas on it. Through this i hope that i can share the knowledge with others, and hope learn from ohers in return. I think this is sounds like a great idea, but i afraid that i will going to left this blog blank. Maybe i still like to chat with u the way like this Mr. Diary ahaha. Maybe after a little short while?? =)
Ok so later i maybe or NOT maybe i will go out. They still undertermine whether wan come out or not! lolz! Chee liang will back to kl tonight, Hope i can meet him somehow.


u cn set up a blog...remember to tell me and i would like to c wats d great great robotic idea inside our pees mind...
ReplyDelete