Hi Mr Diary, I just came back from kl train station to buy cny ticket, and yeap, I can feel that my holiday is passed by with a speed of light. I really try to grab the time properly, not to do something serious, but to do something like restig my soul and mind. Ifeel like 2010 has waste lots of my energy indeed. I feel like wacation, even is at home, it is a statisfactory. I love to live at house like that, now everyday watching tv, listen to song, and having lots of nap at noon. I feel like heaven at home, feeling a rest after war in kl. And my soul is much rested, but later 4th Jan i need to head back to robotic activity again, i donno what are thay plan to this time, but i am going to stay at kl for 3 more day. Because i still love to enjoy at my home, my corner
I like to find somewhere no one is around, and leaving myself left blank and think notting, maybe this is my best meditation. So my sis is always called me a house boy, but no matter, she cant feel hw busy am i in kl. Really exhausting. Or maybe the way i control my exhaustion is not proper enough? Anyway this is the problem i need to look through about it.
Like i mention, i already feel a new year fresh air, even i have already ave a fresh taste about wearing clothes already! And really i feel that maybe i need to start to enjoy reading, i always feel that reading is a burden to myself, i dont know can i go buy an ipad or not? But maybe not now, ipad is expensive, seriously! And what is the notable change this year? Yeap, no more shopping to me anymore! Uhuh yeap! I have pass these golden triangle too much and enough for me! And seriously i am lazy to go out already! Taste the feel that everyday go sit LRT just to go play and date? Well these days are far over! And i am not going anywhere this time! I will always stay at hostel and feel the taste of houseboy. No more shopping for me again! I already having a phobia on it already!
And what's i need to look through about myself this year? Yeap, attitude. And some arrangement of friend relationships, i always feels that i am not done enough. Maybe i need go get down to it and look through my feel. Maybe i did not go look through them enough. I afraid to keep myself a close distance wit them, and therefore fail to establish a close communication with them. I need to allocate the time for friendship too. But still that, I am lazy to go around KL anymore! No more shopping and hanging around of the area, i have sick of it.
I feel bad to myself, i love to make authority on somebody, i think this is something i need to change, i need to be humble, but not afraid of people but God. Afraid no people, this homework i still need to done more often, and it is not easy as it sometimes will lead to disregard other people feel. I aim no God so I cant understand all my friends feel all the time, but with certain wisdom and cunderstanding, i try to avoid such problem. Anyway i understand myself, i try to get along perfectly with everyone, but sometimes i also need to look through myself too, i need to care about my feel. I shouldn't make myself too tired about my life. Maybe this is the reason I always feel tired at KL, i dont know how to reject other's offer. Maybe i should start to look through this problem more seriously.
But still that, i can write so much crap with u Mr Diary, because i still not as busy as i will going to experience at kl coming soon. A word for my future, hope I can make a rest on my mind, and stay healthy food always. Remember a good thinking and positive mind is come from a healthy routine, and this is all started by establishing a fixed day life cycle.
And there is something that need to be noted, u can be restful, but not delay or lazy. Lazy is never an excuse. U need to build up your image for a stronger authority among people. This is also a homework. Delay is a really bad habit. Be respectful on yourself, and start to behave, act as an adult among your friends. Let them feel your responsibility and capability. This is also important. Do look into the matter.
Starting to craping again Mr Diary, I feel like love to stay quiet after i reach to bm, the school is open at 17th Jan but i start to feel lazy already. I wish to stay at this holiday mood forever. But i should think like that, after all, i am still YOUNG! I am a energetic teen supposing. I shouldnt rest up my fired heart pernamently. But still importantly, be responsible, there is no homework more important than this. And yeap, these are the advice i give myself in the future, hope i can look into it in future.


No comments:
Post a Comment