听一听。。。。

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi Mr Diary, I just reach kl here, and without rest i rush to the cabin. And no thanks to the delay train again! But luckily i reach there finally in time, so i didnt need to miss anything on the activity..

Well my eye now is already want to close down already, maybe because i feel tired about all happen today. And what really make me dissapoint is that tomorrow and coming thursday i didnt have activity to the workshop. So wed and thur i am totally free, wtf? If not that i was agreed to discuss in the join discussion about new design with senior menbers, i will straight go home, and i swear i will NEVER JOIN ANY KIND OF ROBOTIC EVENT ANYMORE. This dissapointment is really come from my heart. I actually have most of the resources of the robotic production, i just need time to scratch myself will do. So theoritically i can learn robotic knowledge myself from now on. I no need to make myself so hard and susah everytime i join the robotic event. I am really low profile about my other ability, but talking about self learning, i always full of confidence as this skills is just like myself. But i choose to keep going there because i still love robotic, now i really pull my dad's nerve, he never want me to come back kl so early. I should never let him know that i come here without known that i was left notting to do for rest 2 days and assumed as KEPO.

This is the moral i learnt for the day, EITHER I PULL ALL MYSELF ON IT, OR I QUIT. Later i will continue about the game planning as i agree. And decide whether i will stay at friday morning too. Mr. Diary this is really the 1st time i really dissapoint on something i always looking forward to. Please teach me what to do next. Or i really no longer sacrifice my time like that on this society again, i sure will join new clubs this coming sem. I want to get out of this sadness. So what should i do for these 2 days..? Hmm......

3 comments:

  1. I had this dilemma too last year. It was hard, unless you really like it. I was spending whole afternoons in the skool and i had no life. Even saturdays had to go. then timetablecame in, i had to submit at least a lab report every week, that made me quit. whatever you do, don't regret. I'll always support you. Good luck mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support mate =) Really a lot=) Maybe i will c u again at somewhere else at robocon? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I can feel how much passion and effort you put into robotics, and it’s really frustrating when things don’t go as planned. It’s okay to feel disappointed, but don’t let this one experience take away your love for it.
    https://surgicalinstrument.online/product-category/surgery-instruments/

    ReplyDelete