Hi Mr. Diary,I just came back from the church prayer meeting, and i started to note that i am losing my feel to Lord, I feel like I am no longer live in a healthy church life already. I dont know..... I think that going to church is wsting my time, and i have lots of things that i need to do before that. But what really worry me, is that i am going to left out in the church life. In sum, what already happen to me..? >< Even now i feel like i din care about the church stuff again. I am totally sick already....
And now, i am going to search for the textbook which is available for me to read online, and now i have successfully found some useful textbook, which i maybe wont choose to buy the textbook already hahaha. But still i am going to make a change this semester. I have been quite for a long long time already. It is time for me to having some comeback in the study mood. And I am now right on track. So i maybe stay away for robotic learning stuff for a little while. No bluff, i am going to aim myself at President list. Now Ning is oversea and i have notting to distract my time to study already. I will start a new target to achieve again.
And now, i think i should start to looking for the internship stuff already. Now this sem is the sem i prepare for the internship job. I hope i wont pick a wrong company, and yes, it is time to do some research on the net already =)...
And ohya, i have something that really bother me, am i speaking too fast and nervous? Maybe this bad habit is something i should be avoided. Usually i also have another bad habit, that is i am afraid of talking to a big group of friends, because i dont know who should i talking to 1st, maybe next time i should talk to them one by one.. And i really hope that these changes in this new sem will bring me some different than last sem. And i am sleepy nw.....
And ohya Mr. Diary, I am


No comments:
Post a Comment