Hi Mr. Diary, I start to worry this problem, is this blog publicity start to grow up? I have left this blog unwritten anything for past few months. And just i started to write my blog again continuously and i suddenly gain more publicity again? Sounds like impossible phenomenon, coz it is impossible for my friend to sense that i love to write blog again. And when this cases comes up, it is better to lock u up to become a personal blog to me, without sharing to anyone anymore. But blog suppose to be somewhere i put out my happiness and sadness and joy. I wish my friend know how happy am i, how sad am i, or how stressful am i. I not a person who love to hide myself away from anything....
Since this blog publicity is increasing, i think i should control even strict guideline on my post from now on. But anyway, i not afraid to say about myself, i dont like hiding from my friends. But i also dont like publicity. Being balance within this guideline is hard, but i will only achieve my best of best. No trying.
And talking about robotic again, i really feel happy and stressful, coz i was entrusted to the secretary post at robocon team. I never take this post before and to be honest, i afraid i cant handle to their statisfaction. But i have take the responsibility to take this post again even i know how i feel. From the most bottom of the heart i know that it is time for me to take up some responsibilty for my age now. Think like a mature 21 years old university student, and do like it. I will start look through the net finding the possible responsibility about this post, and hope for any advice too Mr. Diary....... ( P.S, Tom, any rough idea?? ><)


No comments:
Post a Comment