Mr Diary, today is a cold afternoon, with a great storm which is started at mid of 11am, and today my sis is undecided whether want to dye her hair or not. And because of her decision, i come and go the kampung baru pasar many times =.= ( And gt passby jie house few times...) But maybe she wan to decide more later, so i put her alone decide la.
Later midnight i will depart to kl for the robotic activity, and to be honest, i dont know what will i going to do when i reach there. I dont know what suprise i will get this time? Maybe like start the workshop and u just do just what i say? I dont know. I didnt have anything on them actually. Some of my friends say i actually wasting my time on doing something simple and easy at there. I dont care. I just love robotic. There is no 2nd robotic there. But I try to gain a place so they let me do more things, hope so.
Anyway i dont think that i want to come back to kl, actually. Because everything trouble will start at kl, and start to drive me nuts again. Assignment, test group stuff.... These are something i dont want to bother actually. And after that church meeting gathering, and bla bla. But I shouldnt be so afraid of being busy after all. I choose this road myself, and what more important, I shouldnt afraid facing people. Just a humble heart will do.
Dont know what am i going to said Mr. Diary, i think i will be quiet for a while, maybe till I start emo? But i dont want that happen again..


No comments:
Post a Comment