Hi mr diary, now my feel is full with tiredness, but full with strength and fire. I just passby UTM Robocon website, and i was really fully inspired by them again, their activity involved, their vision and mission, it is just like a fired up team! =0 Sometimes i really did regret why i reject UTM offer letter in the first place, talking about robocon, it is dramatic and full of energy! Notting other than that, robocon is thrilling! ( But i also already know that they have finished the game field and talking about the money they throw and spend! @@)
And ohya after i coming back i go do some research about the line following robot stuff, and i found out that the advice given by the website is useful, and i think i understand the best method for line following by just a snap! But what really suprise me, UTM is one of the institute which does not apply line following method on their robot! @@ I really dont know what else can they apply on navigate the direction. After that, i was too tired to read further, and really is keep my eye close. I think i continue tomorrow morning
And talk about tomorrow, i will passby the cabin for further discussion about the game plan. And to be honest Mr. Diary, i finally tell someone about my problem in the club, and he started noted. His advice to me and comfortation really make me warm again. I cant find a better describtion to tell my eagerness to join the robocon stuff. I feel like much energetic again! I will do all i can to the club, and hope i can learn and do it better this time! Gambatte!


No comments:
Post a Comment