All right the 1st thing that really fire me up this morning. Really fired up i mean, that someone can put my name wrongly from auto2 into auto1. I know i didnt contributing anything yet, but isn't be that angry when someone never tell me about the meeting started at short semester and later then like :" oh i suddenly i remember raymond because my hand is not enough." and then put me in auto 2 without let me do anything, and later a few weeks later maybe because of forget my existance, suddenly forget where am i belong to and simply just put my name into auto 1?? Without even asking me if dunno anything?? Now i really fed up!
Now that's it, i am going to start the robotic blog i planned for long time. Dont think that I am someone like I dont know anything about robotic. I am once the jit sin student who was once reject UTM mechatronic and MMU mechanical. If I make a change that time I might be one of the UTM or MMU robocon member. Dont take me as someone that easy. My ability proven i can learn anything i want.


haha, poor rayray, hug hug pity my ray ray....go screw them up....haha..
ReplyDeleteif they dun 1 u, i want u and i believe our archievement ll be more excellent then them...hahaha
Tom lolz! Sorry late reply i didnt look through the comment one usually.
ReplyDeleteDat time like pulling a string on my head,coz i am too depressed lately for this problem and i suddenly explode it out all together only by this small mistake.But anyway thx for keep commenting =) I will always follow up your comment =)